Moveupnc is committed to protecting your personal information. If we ask you to supply specific information by which you can be identified while using this website or when conducting business with you, you can rest assured that it will only be used in line with this privacy statement.
This privacy statement explains how Moveupnc utilizes and protects the information you supply while using our website or conducting business with us. Moveupnc may modify this policy at any time by revising this page. You should periodically check this page to confirm that you’re okay with any changes.
These eight principles summarize our commitment to your privacy protection:
- We gather and utilize only the personal information you consciously and voluntarily supply.
- You may access any personal information we maintain about you.
- We will safeguard your private information
- We are honest and transparent about how we utilize your information.
- We will never sell or distribute your information unless as described in this policy or if you specifically request it.
- We will notify you if there are material changes to your personal information or how we use it.
- We are accountable for the information we maintain about you
- We only retain your data for as long as is required.
What do we gather?
The collected and processed information may include:
- Any personal information you willingly supply to us by submitting a CV via our website’s Careers page or by communicating with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
- Your IP Address, a string of digits that is unique to your computer and is logged by our web server whenever you request a page or component from the Website. This information is used to track your website usage and behaviour. This information is only handled in a manner that does not permit the identification of any individual. We make no attempt to discover the identity of website visitors.
- Information stored by the website that allows us to recognize you and your preferred settings; this prevents you from having to re-enter information on subsequent visits. This information is stored locally on your computer via cookies. You may configure the majority of browsers to refuse or alert you before downloading cookies; instructions can be found in your browser’s “help” section.
What do we do with the data we collect?
We shall use any personal information collected via this website in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and any other relevant laws. The information collected will be used for:
- To deliver our service (we may share your information with a third party in order to supply/deliver items or services you’ve ordered or to offer after-sales service)
- We may utilize the data to enhance our goods and services.
- We may potentially use your information to contact you in the future for market research reasons. We may contact you through phone, email, or postal mail. Furthermore, we may use this information to tailor the website to your specific interests.
Protectiveness and Safety
We are committed to maintaining the security of your data. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we’ve implemented appropriate physical, technological, and administrative policies to protect and secure the information we collect online. Our website uses a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to safeguard data in transit and is always maintained up-to-date (with the latest software) to maximize security and protect your data.
How we utilize cookies
Overall, cookies enable us to offer you with a better website by monitoring which sites you find beneficial and which you do not. A cookie provides us no access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you voluntarily choose to share with us. You have the option to accept or reject cookies. The majority of web browsers automatically accept cookies, however you can often change your browser’s settings to reject cookies if you prefer.
Google Analytics is a third-party service that collects normal internet log information and visitor behaviour trends when someone visits our websites. This is done to determine information such as the number of visits to various sections of the website. This information is only handled in a manner that does not permit the identification of any individual. We neither make nor permit Google to make any attempt to discover the identity of anyone who visit our website.
The Website may include links to the websites of other parties. Moveupnc is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of other websites.
Who has access to my files?
Data kept on our servers may only be accessed and utilized by Moveupnc Group personnel for the purposes of supplying products and services – the routine needs of working with any customer.
Who should I contact if I wish to review or delete my information?
You may obtain a copy of any personal information we presently possess on you. Send your contact information, including your address, to: [email protected] in order to obtain such information.
We will make reasonable attempts to implement any changes you request; however, requests to remove information are subject to Moveupnc’s internal reporting and retention standards, as well as any relevant legal requirements.